|Home||» Products||» Processing Machinery and Mixing Equipment.||» Continuous Chemical Kneader|
Understanding the precise requirements of our valuable clients, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Continuous Chemical Kneader. The kneader provided by us is efficiently manufactured using optimum quality components and high-end technology under the strict vigilance of our ingenious professionals in tune with set international standards. Commonly used for mixing chemicals, this Continuous Chemical Kneader is available in diverse models and technical specifications for our clients to choose from. Clients can purchase this kneader from us at rock bottom prices.
Long service life
Easy to use
1. TRAXIT Continuous Kneader (TCK) is more economical than many batch mixing and kneading operations for high- viscosity materials. The picture shown is a laboratory continuous kneader. Economy is achieved by way of low power consumption and low manpower utilization. Further added advantage is - Consistent Product Quality.
2. In each segment runs a shaft along the axis. On these shafts are mounted lens shaped mixing / kneading elements. At the start there are conveying screws which feed the material into the kneading zone.
3. The rotation of the kneading elements create alternate suction and compression of the ingredients being processed thus moving the material forward and backward ensuring continual mixing and remixing within any section.
4. The barrel and the lenses are machined to give close clearance between the lens and the barrel and also between the two lenses. The corresponding lenses on the two shafts are so positioned that they clean each other and hence no material is stagnated in the barrel.
1. TCK can be effectively used for applications where mass production is called for and material handling in batch kneaders is cumbersome. With proper design features it can also be used as an effective processor for chemical reactions between very viscous ingredients or between solid and liquids leading to doughy consistency. TCK is most suitable when the viscosity varies greatly at the feed and discharge ends.
2. Some applications where TCK find application are : Plastics, Soap, Battery Paste, Mseal, Ceramic, Food Processing (Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Cereal Snack, Cream and paste), Waste Treatment (Sludge and Cement, Water- added E.P. Dust,) etc.
Lab unit is available for trial study.
TRAXIT ENGINEERING PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.